Porcelain veneers from Placerville dentist Dr. Bauldry can give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Teeth that are worn, chipped, misaligned, or discolored can be transformed. You’ll be able to smile with confidence. And Dr. Bauldry will guarantee that you will love your new smile.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are thin layers of sculpted porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. The color and translucence of porcelain is crafted to mimic the characteristics of natural teeth.
Designing Your Smile
Dr. Bauldry will examine your teeth and gums to determine if you are a candidate for porcelain veneers. If you are, the designing process begins.
- Dr. Bauldry will closely listen to your smile goals and preferences for the shape, size, and color of your teeth. He’ll review with you photographs of other smile makeovers he has created to help you decide how you want your new smile to look.
- We will take x-rays, impressions, and photographs of your teeth.
- If you receive veneers that require preparation of your teeth, it will be done conservatively to ensure proper fit. We’ll take impressions of your teeth so Dr. Bauldry’s ceramist can precisely craft your veneers.
- Dr. Bauldry will fabricate a set of provisional veneers for you to wear, so that you can see exactly how your porcelain veneers will look and feel. If there is anything about them you don’t love, those issues will be settled before the case is given to the ceramist.
- Pictures of your teeth and face, and impressions of your new smile will be sent to our ceramist to make your porcelain veneers. You will receive a smile makeover that precisely duplicates the provisional veneers you’ve worn and loved.
When you try on your porcelain veneers, you will probably love them and be ready for Dr. Bauldry to permanently bond them to your teeth. But if you have any hesitation, the veneers will be sent back to our ceramist to have them adjusted or completely remade.
Interested in Porcelain Veneers?
Dr. Bauldry understands the art of designing beautiful smiles, and he has been doing it for more than 25 years. While many dentists claim to be cosmetic dentists, fewer than 1% are actually accredited in cosmetic dentistry as Dr. Bauldry is. He is also a past president (2014-2015) of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and he has lectured to other dentists internationally. Dr. Bauldry works with a talented ceramist to craft porcelain veneers that match your preferences, personality, and facial features.
If you are interested in transforming your smile with porcelain veneers, request a complimentary consultation. Call us to schedule an appointment, or submit our Request an Appointment form.