Missing teeth don’t just affect your smile. They can affect your chewing efficiency, jawbone density, speech, and your confidence. Affordable dental implants from Dr. Koett in Placerville are an effective way to replace missing teeth and help you smile with confidence.
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a fixture that resembles a natural tooth. A titanium root form is surgically placed in your jawbone. After your jawbone and the implant fuse, a dental crown is attached to the fixture. When all of your teeth are missing, your jawbone shrinks, and eventually facial collapse occurs. Multiple implants can be used to secure dentures and help prevent jawbone shrinkage and facial collapse.
How Does Dr. Koett Make Them Affordable?
You have options
- Standard implants – Each missing tooth can be replaced with a single implant. If you are missing all of your teeth, this option is the most expensive, because the cost is per fixture.
- Implant-supported dentures – Your dentures can be stabilized with standard dental implants. You will receive maximum stability with six to eight fixtures, but as few as two can be used. The support makes it easier to speak and eat with dentures.
- Mini implants – These smaller fixtures are 1/3 the diameter of standard fixtures. The smaller diameter greatly simplifies the surgery so that the cost per fixture is a fraction of what it would have been. They can add a great deal of stability to a denture.
One location for surgery and restoration
Diagnostic studies, planning, surgery, and dental crown placement are all completed in Dr. Koett’s office. This saves you the expense of having to visit an oral surgeon. Most patients have enough jawbone density for implant fixtures, but if you need bone grafting, Dr. Koett will refer you to a periodontist for the procedure.
Affordable Dental Implants of the Highest Quality
Even affordable dental implants become expensive when they are not done correctly. Some dentists cut costs by cutting corners on the quality of the fixtures or simplifying the diagnostic phase. These tactics can be very risky. While Dr. Koett can simplify treatment as we explain here, he will not cut corners on quality. He adheres to the highest standard of care.
- Your medical history will be thoroughly reviewed to ensure you are a candidate for this treatment.
- 3-D diagnostic studies will be taken to ensure precise placement.
- High-quality fixtures will be used.
Without these precautions, airways, nerves, sinus cavities, or tissue can be damaged. Implant failure can result, and the fixtures will need to be removed and replaced—costing more time and money.
Request a Consultation
Dr. Koett will discuss your options and the pros and cons. You won’t be pressured to receive any treatment. If you are interested in an affordable way to receive dental implants but aren’t ready to commit to an examination, call us to schedule a complimentary consultation, or complete our Request an Appointment form. You will get a few minutes with Dr. Koett to ask questions and see if you’re a candidate for this procedure.
We have limited income, so when my husband finally opted for dentures, we had to go with least costly method. He felt like he bought the dentures at a ‘dime store’ and could not get used to them at all. He received very poor follow-up care, he was grieving over the loss, and he was unhappy, to put it mildly. Soon after, we learned about the services available at Gold Rush Dental Care from Dr. Koett. We have received easy-to-afford financing for implant-supported dentures. My husband’s outlook on his future has done a full turnaround! The staff and doctor are gracious, helpful, supportive and most of all show true compassion. – American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – Verified patient review